These are so quick to make and look really great! Here’s how I did it…
- Draw around a lid twice on some cardboard & cut out two identical circles.
- Wrap some multi-coloured wool around them until completely covered and tie off.
- Add a piece of wool for it to hang down from.
- Glue on some googly eyes.
- Cut some fangs out of black card or felt and glue on.
- Use some thicker wool for the legs and tie or glue onto the back.
- Hang up your creation & enjoy!
You could try making pumpkins, monsters or witches with the same method. Has anyone tried something similar?